Chocolate Mousse Torte
- vanilla wafers, divided
- squares bakers semi-sweet chocolate, divided
- 2 pkg
- jello chocolate instant pudding
- 2 c
- plus 2 tbsp. of cold milk, divided
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- tub (8 oz) cool whip, thawed, divided
- 1/4 c
- 3/4 c
- fresh strawberries (or any other fruit you'd like)
How to Make Chocolate Mousse Torte
- 1Stand 16 wafers around the inside edge of 9 inch round pan lined with plastic wrap. Melt 3 chocolate squares as directed on the box.
- 2Beat pudding mixes and 2 cups of milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 minutes. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Stir in 1 cup of cool whip; pour into prepared pan.
- 3Beat cream cheese, sugar, and remaining milk with mixer until well blended. Stir in 1 cup of the remaining cool whip; spread over pudding. Top with remaining wafers. Refrigerate 3 hours. Meanwhile, shave remaining chocolate squares into curls.
- 4Invert torte onto plate. Remove pan and plastic wrap. Top torte with remaining cool whip, berries, and chocolate curls.