Chocolate mint pie
1store bought ready made chocolate cookie crust
1 1/2 cmint chocolate ice cream
10chocolate mint cookies, crushed
1 pkgchocolate mint cookies (actually you will use them for the cookies above and have leftovers)
1 pkgfamily size, chocolate pudding
2 1/2 cmilk
4 ozcool whip
1/2 cwhite chocolate chips
4 ozcool whip (other half the container)
1 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Chocolate mint pie
- Spread (spreads easier with back of hot spoon!) ice cream in bottom of the pie crust. Sprinkle with crushed cookies.
- Stick the chocolate covered cookies around the edge pan into the ice cream.
- Mix the pudding packet with 2 1/2 cups milk, and 1/2 the container of cool whip. Mix until smooth then pour over the crushed cookies.
- Mix remaining cool whip with powdered sugar and dollop by cookies. Sprinkle white chocolate chips into the cent of the powdered sugar ring.
- Freeze for 2 to 3 hrs until firm.