Chocolate Mint Grasshopper Pie
- 1 1/2 c
- cold milk
- 1 pkg
- (4 serving size) jell-o pistachio flavor instant pudding
- 2 c
- cool whip, thawed
- double stuf oreo cool mint cream chocolate sandwich cookies, chopped
- oreo pie crust
- square baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate
How to Make Chocolate Mint Grasshopper Pie
- 1Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of the whipped topping and the chopped cookies. Spoon into the pie crust. Spread with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping.
- 2Melt chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over pie.
- 3Refrigerate 2 hours or freeze until firm. If frozen, let stand about 10 min. at room temperature or in refrigerator to soften before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator or freezer.