Chocolate Magic Pie
- cream filled chocolate cookies
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 qt
- chocolate ice cream
- 1 pt
- vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 c
- whipped cream
- chocolate fudge topping
How to Make Chocolate Magic Pie
- 1Finely crush 22 cookies.
- 2Mix 1 1/4 cup crumbs and butter; set aside remaining crumbs.
- 3Press onto bottom of 9" pie plate.
- 4Stand 14 cookies around edge of plate, pressing lightly into crust.
- 5Scoop chocolate ice cream into balls; arrange in prepared crust.
- 6Coarsely chop remaining 6 cookies; sprinkle over ice cream scoops.
- 7Spread softened vanilla ice cream evenly over cookie layer; freeze 15 minutes.
- 8Top with a layer of reserved cookie crumbs, pressing gently into ice cream.
- 9Freeze several hours or overnight.
- 10To serve, garnish with whipped topping and chocolate sauce.