Chocolate Magic Pie
★★★★☆ 7 votes4
42cream filled chocolate cookies
2 Tbspbutter, melted
1 qtchocolate ice cream
1 ptvanilla ice cream, softened
1/2 cwhipped cream
·chocolate fudge topping
How to Make Chocolate Magic Pie
- Finely crush 22 cookies.
- Mix 1 1/4 cup crumbs and butter; set aside remaining crumbs.
- Press onto bottom of 9" pie plate.
- Stand 14 cookies around edge of plate, pressing lightly into crust.
- Scoop chocolate ice cream into balls; arrange in prepared crust.
- Coarsely chop remaining 6 cookies; sprinkle over ice cream scoops.
- Spread softened vanilla ice cream evenly over cookie layer; freeze 15 minutes.
- Top with a layer of reserved cookie crumbs, pressing gently into ice cream.
- Freeze several hours or overnight.
- To serve, garnish with whipped topping and chocolate sauce.