Chocolate Fudge Pie
The crust took the longest to make so make sure you get a good crust going before you make the pie mix because its really quick.
I will post a seperate recipe with the crust I used :D
Do enjoy!! It tastes yummy :D
How to Make Chocolate Fudge Pie
- Prepare crust... Any pie crust will work. Store bought or homemade however make sure its par-baked according to the directions/recipe.
- Preheat oven to 325*
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together all of the ingredients until well combined.
- Pour into prepared par-baked pie shell.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Should be done when the wiggle is gone. So add more time if needed.
- Set out to cool to room temperature. Top with a layer of whipped cream. Cut and serve.