Chocolate Espresso Cream Cheese Pie
- ready made graham cracker crust ( i use 2 extra serving size)
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 pkg
- instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 large
- scoops coffee flavored ice cream ( i used publix brand espresso chip frozen yogurt)
- 1/2 c
- tub of cool whip, avg. size
How to Make Chocolate Espresso Cream Cheese Pie
- 1Place cream cheese, and ice cream in a microwave safe mixing bowl, microwave on high 1 min, or just enough to soften the cream cheese and melt the ice cream, mix with mixer well to blend and smooth.
- 2Add in pudding mix, mixture will be thick, slowly add the milk, blending to smooth consistency. Add in whipped topping mix and continue to blend until mixed together well.
- 3Pour into pie crust and spread to smooth. Place in freezer until frozen, You can then cover with a gallon zip lock bag, and place in refrigerator, or leave in freezer until 30 minutes befor serving.. ENJOY!!!!! Could top with whipped cream to serve if you like, I did not.