Chocolate Eclair Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- pie crusts, graham cracker or oreo
- 1 large box
- instant vanilla pudding
- 2 8 oz pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 16 oz
- cool whip
- chocolate syrup
How to Make Chocolate Eclair Pie
- 1Prepare vanilla pudding as directed on box. Chill in fridge until set.
- 2Using mixer, combine cream cheese and pudding until well combined. Filling may be slightly lumpy, especially if mixer is not used.
- 3With a large spoon, distribute pudding/cream cheese mix evenly among 2 pie crusts and make sure mix in both pies is smooth across the top. Mix in each pie should come to just below top of the crust.
- 4Using same large spoon, cover both pies generously with Cool Whip until pudding/cream cheese mix cannot be seen. This usually takes approx. 2/3 large container to completely cover both.
- 5Drizzle both pies with chocolate syrup in a criss-cross pattern. Keep chilled until ready to serve.