"Chocolate cream cheese Pie" Light
This only carries 180 Cal per serv.
Its sugar free, and Light Cream cheese and fat free milk.
- 4 oz pkg fat free sugar free choc. pudding mix
- 1 3/4 C
- fat free milk
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- of an 8oz pkg reduced fat cream cheese (neufchatel) softened
- 8 oz cont. light whipped topping, thawed
- choc flavored crumb pie shell
TOP WITH GRATED CHOCOLATE & A FEW RASPBERRIES.
How to Make "Chocolate cream cheese Pie" Light
- 1Mix Pudding according to pkg directions using the 1 3/4 cups milk.
Stir in Vanilla, set aside.
- 2Place cream cheese in large microwave safe bowl. microwave un-covered 15 sec. . . Stir, & repeat.
Now, Beat cream cheese with electric mixer on med. speed 15 more sec.
ADD: 1/2 of the pudding mixture; Beat til smooth.
add remaining pudding, beat till smooth.
- 3Fold in 1/2 of the whip topping.
Spread into pie shell.
CHILL about 4 hrs or till set.
- 4Top individual servings with remaining whipped topping, Raspberries and grated chocolate.
Makes 10 servings
- 5Nutrition facts:
fat 8 g. colesterol 9 mg. protein 4 g. carbs 22g.
fiber 1 g, sodium 285mg. exchanges 1.5 other carbs, 1.5 fat