★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 1 can(s)
- cherry pie filling
- dipping chocolates
- candy sprinkles
- sucker sticks
How to Make Chocolate Covered Cherry Pie Pops
- 1preheat oven to 400.
- 2unroll pie crust on lightly floured surface. cut out 36 shapes at least 2 inches wide.
- 3place a level teaspoon of the cherry pie filling into center of 18 shapes.
- 4place on a ungreased baking sheet at least 2 inches apart.
- 5brush outside edge of shapes with milk. place the other 18 shapes on top, and using the tines of a fork seal the edges shut.
- 6brush tops with more milk and sprinkle with sugar. bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7remove with spatula (do not pick up by sticks yet) to cool on a wire rack.
- 8once cooled. heat dipping chocolates according to package directions.
- 9dip edge into chocolate and place pops on a sheet of wax paper. cover with sprinkles, if desired.