Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 call-purpose flour
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 cbutter, melted and cooled
12 ozbag of chocolate chips
1unbaked pie shell
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- With electric mixer, beat eggs, flour, butter and sugars until thick and creamy.
- Blend in chips and pour into prepared pie shell.
- Bake at 325 degrees for one hour, covering crusts edges as they become brown.
- Remove from oven when center is set. Cool for at least one hour.
- Slice into smaller pieces and serve with whipped cream or ice cream.