- 2 c
- 5 Tbsp
- cocoa, unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- eggs beaten
- 3/4 c
- evaporated milk
- 1 stick
- unbaked deep dish pie shell (or ) 2 reg pie crust
How to Make Chocolate Chess Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.In a medium-size mixing bowl sift the sugar,Cocoa powder,and flour.
- 2Add the eggs,milk,and margarine.
- 3Pour into unbaked pie shell.Bake for 45 minutes for regular pies or about an hour for deep dish pie.(or) until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 4Cool and enjoy. Note;You can serve with a scoop of Vanilla icecream (or) whipped topping.I like it chilled (plain also)