Chocolate Chess Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
·1/2 cup butter
·1/2 cup water
·1/4 cup cocoa
·4 egg yolks
·1 whole egg, slightly beaten
·1 3/4 cups sugar
·1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
·1 ( 9-inch) unbaked pie crust
How to Make Chocolate Chess Pie
- Combine butter and water in saucepan and bring to boil.
- Add cocoa and mix. Set aside to cool.
- Beat egg yolks and egg with sugar.
- Add cooled cocoa mixture and vanilla and blend.
- Pour into pie crust and bake at 350 on lowest oven rack for 45 to 55 minutes or until set.
Chill before serving.