How to Make Chocolate Brownie Pie
- Cook Brownies according to box directions in a 13x9 glass backing dish or metal baking dish.
- Make Pudding according to box directions
- After brownies have cooled, scoop out center of brownies making a pie shell. Set scoopings aside.
- Take pudding and mix one tub of whip cream with the pudding. Take about 3/4 of brownie scooping and fold into pudding mixture. Pour pudding mixture back into brownie pie shell.
- Take second tub of whip cream and layer on top of pudding mixture. Sprinkle 1/4 of brownie scoopings all over the complete pie. Chill and serve.