Chocolate Brownie Pecan Pie
Escape after a busy day with a little slice and a cup of coffee and just like that...life is good again! Enjoy.
- 2 c
- sugar (white granulated)
- 4 Tbsp
- cocoa (hershey's unsweetened)
- 4 medium
- 2 stick
- butter, melted
- 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 3 c
- whole pecans
- 1 dash(es)
- regular 9 inch pastry pie shells
FOR 2 PIES - CUT RECIPE IN HALF TO MAKE 1 PIE.
How to Make Chocolate Brownie Pecan Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Place pie shells on a baking sheet and add 1 1/2 cups of pecans to each pie shell and arrange evenly. Set aside.
- 3Combine sugar, cocoa, flour and salt. Add eggs and melted butter until all dry ingredients are incorporated.
- 4Pour mixture into pie shells over pecans to the top of the shells.
- 5Bake for 40 minutes.
- 6Remove pies from baking sheet onto a rack to cool.