Chocolate Bacon Peanut Butter Pie
5 Tbspuslted butter, plus more for the pan
25chips ahoy! cookies, finely crushed
1/2 cevaporated milk
3/4 cgranulated sugar
12 ozsemisweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 Tbspvanilla butter and nut flavoring
8 ozcream cheee, at room temperature
1 cconfectioners' sugar
2 1/2 cheavy cream
1 cpeanut butter
1 pinchcream of tartar
How to Make Chocolate Bacon Peanut Butter Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch deep dish pie pan.
- Cook bacon in microwave for 3 ½ minutes till crispy. Drain the bacon on paper towels, then cut it into small pieces.
- Melt 3 tbls butter (melted) and mix in crushed cookies. Then press it into a pie plate and bake at 350 degrees for 8-11 minutes, then let it cool.
- In a 2qt saucepan, heat milk and white sugar and add chips. Stir over a medium heat until the contents are melted and thick. Then add remaining butter and flavoring and let it all cool. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Spread 1 1/2 cup of chocolate sauce over crust and sides and let it set.
- Place cream cheese and 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar sugar in a mixer till it's smooth. Then add one cup of whipping cream. Whip until the mixture is fluffy, then add peanut butter, and whip it once more.
- Sprinkle half the contents of the chopped bacon over the chocolate covered crust and then pour in the creamy mixture. Then sprinkle the half remaining chopped bacon bits over the peanut butter middle. Spread half of the remaining chocolate sauce over the creamy middle. Chill 30 mins.
- Whip 1 ½ cup of heavy cream and remaining confectioners' sugar sugar. Add a dash of cream of tartar. Whip till stiff but not till it is too stiff. Spread over pie and pipe edges sprinkle with rest of bacon and pipe rest of chocolate sauce. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.