1Prepare your oven and preheat it at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix the baking powder, flour and baking soda in a medium-sized bowl.
3. Get another bowl, a larger one and beat the sugar with the butter using an electric mixer. Keep on beating for approximately 30 seconds or wait for the mixtures to have a lighter color. Then, put in the milk, egg and vanilla. Continue to beat until the mixture turn smooth.
4. Gradually combine the wet mixture with the dry mixture. Beat the mixture until they are combined well. Then, add the coconut flakes. Set aside.
5. In a medium bowl, melt about 6 Tbs. of butter using a microwave at high temp for 30 seconds. Once the entire butter melted, add in the sugar and stir it very well for another 30 seconds. Then, add in the graham crumbs then stir again. On a 9” by 9” baking pan, press the mixture at the bottom part.
6. On top of the graham crust, sprinkle about a cup of chocolate chips. Make sure the chips are evenly distributed.
7. On top of the chocolate chips, press down the cookie dough you’ve made earlier. Make sure you cover the entire chocolate chips at the bottom. You can put flour on your fingers to make sure the dough will not stick on your fingers.
8. On top of the dough, sprinkle walnuts. Press the walnuts thoroughly into the dough using your fingers.
9. Bake the cookie dough until the edges of the dough turns light brown. This usually takes 40 to 45 minutes.
10. Start preparing the cinnamon butter. Put the sugar, butter and cinnamon together in a small-sized bowl. Cream the mixture using an electric mixer on high speed.
11. Serve the dessert by first heating up a small-sized skillet at medium heat. Remove the skillet from the heat once you’re sure it’s hot. Then, put 1 Tbs. of the cinnamon butter you’ve made earlier. Since the skillet is hot, the cinnamon butter will immediately melt and starts to sizzle. Cut the pie into 9 parts and put one piece of the pie on the hot skillet.
2You don’t’ have to worry if the pie You can easily reheat it using the microwave for about 30 to 40 seconds.
12. Put a single scoop of vanilla ice cream over the pie. Drizzle caramel and chocolate syrup on top of the vanilla ice cream. On top of the syrup, sprinkle some chopped walnuts, about 2 teaspoons. Repeat the process on the remaining pieces of pie and ingredients. Don’t forget to serve in a hot skillet to make the sizzling effect.