- 1 box
- powdered sugar
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- 8 oz
- cool whip
- 1 can(s)
- cherry pie filling
- graham cracker crust in a 9x13 in pan
How to Make Cherry Tort
- 1Mix powdered sugar and cream cheese well. Put on top of graham cracker crust. Sprinkle with pecans.
- 2Place cool whip on top of pecans. Put cherry pie filling on top of cool whip topping.
- 3Put if fridge for about an hour or so.
- 4Optional: Spoonfulls of whipped topping on top with a Maraschino Cherry in each will make a very nice display.