How to Make Cherry Ring
- Start by letting the cream cheese sit out to get to room temperature, so it is easier to cream together with the sugar.(about 30 min.)
- While you are waiting, start assembly the crescent rolls on a flat baking pan (round if you have one, but not necessary). This is the most difficult part for most people. Remove crescent rolls from package and take the widest end and place toward the center of the pan, overlapping next crescent roll continuing in a circular pattern until all pieces are assembled. (It should look like a "Sun")
- Once your ring is assembled, your cream cheese can now be creamed together with the sugar and vanilla.
- Now, put all of cream cheese mixture all over the ring, spreading evenly.
- Add the cherry pie filling on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Now, take the tips of the crescent rolls and pull across filling mixture, criss-crossing as you go all the way around. Now you are ready to bake.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve fresh out of the oven! Enjoy!