Cherry-O-Cream Cheese Pie
- 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 15-oz. can borden's eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 c
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 can(s)
- cherry pie filling
How to Make Cherry-O-Cream Cheese Pie
- 1Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 2Gradually add Eagle Brand milk until well blended.
- 3Add lemon juice and vanilla.
- 4Pour into graham cracker crumb crust.
- 5Chill 2 or 3 hours; then put cherry pie filling on top, spreading evenly.
- 6I have used blueberry pie filling, and that's good; I imagine even strawberry pie filling would be delicious.