Cherry 'O Cream Cheese Pie
How to Make Cherry 'O Cream Cheese Pie
- In a large mixing bowl add cream cheese & soften with mixer. Add can of eagle brand milk & blend together. Blend in lemon juice, add vanilla & mix well.
- Pour mixture into pie crust & refrigerate for at least 8 hours or over night. Put can of Cherry pie filling in refrigerator to chill for same amount of time.
- Just before serving, spread can of cherry pie filling on top of pie.
- Note: can use any type of pie filling desired. Can also use a Pecan Sandie Crust instead of the graham cracker crust.
- Pecan Sandie Crust: Crush 1 sleeve of pecan sandies; add 2 tablespoons of melted butter, stir together, then put in 9 inch pie plate & pack down to form crust.