Cherry Limeade Pie
How to Make Cherry Limeade Pie
- 1Pour 1/4 cup of cherry juice in to a medium bowl (this is the bowl that you will eventually mix all the ingredients in make sure it is big enough)and microwave for about 45 seconds.
- 2When the juice is done, pour the lime jello into the cherry juice and mix well. Its ok if it doesn't dissolve.
- 3Drain the rest of the cherries and coarsely chop them. I like to use my small food processor for this.
- 4Fold in the cool whip with the jello mixture. When that is all incorperated then mix in the chopped cherries.
- 5Pour the pie mixture into the shortbread crust. Cover and let it chill in the fridge for about 6 hours or over night.