Cherry Kisses Graham cracker crust pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxcream cheese (can be low fat or regular)
1 smallkool whip
1 can(s)cherry pie filling
1 largegraham cracker pie crust
How to Make Cherry Kisses Graham cracker crust pie
- Using a mixer, in a mixing bowl, cream room temperature Cream Cheese and the 1/2 cup sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- To this mixture, add the small tub of Kool Whip. The Kool Whip should be softened a bit. Mix thoroughly with the cream cheese and sugar mixture.
- Add the entire can of cherry pie filling and mix in thoroughly.
- Place in Graham Cracker pie crust and refrigerate until ready to serve. If you would prefer it frozen, just pop it in the freezer with the plastic lid on tightly.
- You can make these weeks in advance if you just keep them tightly sealed. Also this recipe can be doubled and will make three pies.