Cherry Kisses Graham cracker crust pie
- 1 box
- cream cheese (can be low fat or regular)
- 1/2 c
- 1 small
- kool whip
- 1 can(s)
- cherry pie filling
- 1 large
- graham cracker pie crust
How to Make Cherry Kisses Graham cracker crust pie
- 1Using a mixer, in a mixing bowl, cream room temperature Cream Cheese and the 1/2 cup sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- 2To this mixture, add the small tub of Kool Whip. The Kool Whip should be softened a bit. Mix thoroughly with the cream cheese and sugar mixture.
- 3Add the entire can of cherry pie filling and mix in thoroughly.
- 4Place in Graham Cracker pie crust and refrigerate until ready to serve. If you would prefer it frozen, just pop it in the freezer with the plastic lid on tightly.
- 5You can make these weeks in advance if you just keep them tightly sealed. Also this recipe can be doubled and will make three pies.