Cherry Cheese Ice Box Pie
- 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- 8 oz
- cream cheese (softened)
- 14 oz
- can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk(not evaporated)
- 1/3 c
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 21 oz
- can of cherry pie filling chilled
How to Make Cherry Cheese Ice Box Pie
- 1Put can of cherries in frig to chill. Let cream cheese come to room temperature.
- 2In a large mixing bowl beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in the condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly.
- 3Pour into graham cracker pie crust. Chill 4 hours in frig. Top with pie filling before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.