☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 pkg(3 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/2 tspvanilla extract
2eggs (used separately)
19-inch pie shell, unbaked
1 can(s)(18 oz) pumpkin pie filling
1 cevaporated milk
How to Make Cheesy Pumpkin Pie
- Blend cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla at medium speed of electric mixer or in food processor until smooth. Add 1 egg and mix well.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell and refrigerate 1 hour. .
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450F
- Combine remaining egg, pumpkin pie filling, and evaporated milk.
- Carefully spoon pumpkin mixture over cream cheese layer. Bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350F and continue baking 60 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.