Cheese and Pumpkin Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/3 cgraham cracker crumbs
1/4 cbutter, melted
12 ozcream cheese, room temperature
3/4 tspgrated lemon peel
3/4 tspgrated orange peel
3eggs, room temperature
1 ccanned pumpkin
1/2 tspvanilla extract
4 ozpecan halves
How to Make Cheese and Pumpkin Pie
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, cinnamon and sugar in a heat-resistant, non-metallic, 8 1/2-inch round cake pan.
- Press cracker crumb mixture onto bottom and sides of pan.
- Heat uncovered, in microwave oven 2 minutes.
- Allow to stand and cool.
- Cream cream cheese until smooth in a large, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 4 minutes, stirring every minute.
- Pour into crust and heat an additional 6 minutes or until custard is puffed around edges and still slightly soft in center.
- Chill at least 5 hours before serving.
- Arrange pecan halves on top of pie before serving.