Celebration Cheese Pie
1 pkgkeebler pecan sandy cookies
12 ozphiladelphia cream cheese
2 1/2 cpowdered sugar
1 cpeanut butter ,creamy
4 ozbakers german chocolate squares,melted
20 ozcool whip
How to Make Celebration Cheese Pie
- Using a food processor crumble the cookies 1/2 pkg at a time until fine. Toss into a bowl and add melted butter 5 T. first and toss with a fork til moist adding 1 more T.if needed to form crust. Place into a 9"-10" deep dish pie pan and form a crust using the back of a larger spoon, up sides and on the bottom and press to firm ,freeze
- Using a mixer add 4 oz. softened cream cheese, 1 c. powdered sugar, 1 T. milk, 1 tsp. vanilla and 4 oz Cool Whip. Beat well and pour over crust-spread to make layer #1. Freeze
- Using the same mixer and bowl add remaining cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk,vanilla and 8 oz. Cool Whip. Beat well and divide in 1/2.
- To one bowl add melted German chocolate squares and spread over layer one. Freeze
- To remaining layer add peanut butter and beat well. Dallop onto of the chocolate layer and spread carefully. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate best overnight or at least 8 hours.
Decorate with remaining Cool whip and serve