I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
How to Make Carrot Pie
- 1Mix sugar, carrots, vanilla, banana extract and salt.
- 2Beat eggs; add milk. Stir into carrot mixture; mix until smooth.
- 3Pour into pastry shell.
- 4Bake in 450-degree oven for 10 minutes.
- 5Reduce oven temperature to 300-degrees; bake for 45 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Serve with whipped cream or chopped nuts.
Yield: 1 pie.
Mrs. Elizabeth Bohon
St. George Church of God LWWB
St. George, West Virginia