Carmel Apple Tarts
- granny smith apples, peeled and coarse chop
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- butterscotch ice cream topping
- refrigerated pie crusts
- caramels, cut in half
- peanuts, dry roasted
How to Make Carmel Apple Tarts
- 1In glass bowl mix together apples, flour and ice cream topping. Microwave for 5-6 minutes (will be bubbly and thickened)
- 2Meanwhile unroll pie crusts and cut into 2 inch circles. Place in mini muffin tins and press in to form mini pie crusts. In each pie crust place 1/2 caramel. Fill with apple mixture, sprinkle with peanuts.
- 3Bake a 400 for 14-15 minutes.