Carmel Apple Pie
- apples (i use whatever needs to eaten soon!)
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 stick
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 bottle
- carmel sundae topping
How to Make Carmel Apple Pie
- 1Assemble your bottom pie crust. Which usually means defrost the pie shell that I bought from the store. I can't make pie crusts! I have tried everything! Do not feel bad ;)
- 2Slice apples to the desired thickness (I like them very thin, my in-laws like them thicker - so you choose!). Combine first five ingredients making sure all the apples are coated with the dry ingredients.
- 3Pour apple mixture into pie crust.
- 4Mix Crumb ingredients together with your fingers until the mixture resembles a bowl of peas. Sprinkle over the top of the pie.
- 5Bake at 425F for 45-50mins. If you are worried about burning the crumbs, just cover with aluminum foil for the last 15-20 minutes. Let cool on pie rack.
- 6When pie is completely cool, open jar of carmel sauce. Pour over pie. Voila!