Caramel Drizzle Pie
How to Make Caramel Drizzle Pie
- 1Place butter in a medium skillet and melt over medium heat.
- 2Add coconut and pecans to the melted butter. Stir to coat.
- 3Saute until coconut and pecans are lightly toasted. (about 5 minutes) Set aside when done.
- 4In a large mixing bowl, whip together condensed milk and cream cheese until fluffy. Fold in whipped topping after it is fluffed.
- 5Spoon 1/4 of cream cheese mixture into each graham cracker crust.
- 6Drizzle each with pie with 1/4 of caramel topping. Repeat layers with remaining cream cheese mixture and caramel.
- 7Top each pie with toasty coconut and pecan mixture.
- 8Freeze over night.