Caramel Drizzle Pie
2graham cracker pie crust
1 cpecans, in pieces
7 ozcoconut, shredded
8 ozsweetened condensed milk
16 ozwhipped topping
1 jar(s)caramel ice cream topping
8 ozcream cheese
How to Make Caramel Drizzle Pie
- Place butter in a medium skillet and melt over medium heat.
- Add coconut and pecans to the melted butter. Stir to coat.
- Saute until coconut and pecans are lightly toasted. (about 5 minutes) Set aside when done.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip together condensed milk and cream cheese until fluffy. Fold in whipped topping after it is fluffed.
- Spoon 1/4 of cream cheese mixture into each graham cracker crust.
- Drizzle each with pie with 1/4 of caramel topping. Repeat layers with remaining cream cheese mixture and caramel.
- Top each pie with toasty coconut and pecan mixture.
- Freeze over night.