1/4 cbutter or margarine
1 pkg(7oz) flaked coconut
1/2 cpecans, in pieces
1 pkg(8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 can(s)(14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1(16oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
29 in. pastry shells, baked
1 jar(s)(16 oz) caramel ice cream topping
How to Make CARAMEL COCONUT PIE
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add coconut and 1/2 cup pecans.Cook until golden, stirring frequently.
set mixture aside and let cool.
- Combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth.
Fold in whipped toping.
- Layer 1/4 of cream cheese mixture in each pastry shell. Drizzle 1/4 of caramel topping over each pie.
Sprinkle 1/4 coconut mixture evenly over each pie.
- Repeat layers with remainging cream cheese mixture,caramel topping and coconut mixture.
- Cover and freeze pies at least 8 hours. Let frozen pies stand at room temperature 5 minutes before slicing.