- 1/4 c
- butter or margarine
- 1 pkg
- (7oz) flaked coconut
- 1/2 c
- pecans, in pieces
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- (16oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 9 in. pastry shells, baked
- 1 jar(s)
- (16 oz) caramel ice cream topping
How to Make CARAMEL COCONUT PIE
- 1Melt butter in large skillet. Add coconut and 1/2 cup pecans.Cook until golden, stirring frequently.
set mixture aside and let cool.
- 2Combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth.
Fold in whipped toping.
- 3Layer 1/4 of cream cheese mixture in each pastry shell. Drizzle 1/4 of caramel topping over each pie.
Sprinkle 1/4 coconut mixture evenly over each pie.
- 4Repeat layers with remainging cream cheese mixture,caramel topping and coconut mixture.
- 5Cover and freeze pies at least 8 hours. Let frozen pies stand at room temperature 5 minutes before slicing.