★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 oz
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 stick
- 1 pt
- heavy cream
- keebler shortbread pie crust
How to Make Caramel Chocolate Pie
- 1Melt together 28 caramels, 1/4 cup heavy cream and 2 tbs. butter over low heat and pour into pie crust. Set aside.
- 2Boil together 3/4 cup heavy cream and 6 tbs butter; remove from heat and stir in 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate until melted; pour over caramel layer. Top with 1/2 cup peanuts (optional). Chill (I put it in the freezer for 1hr.). Keep refrigerated.
- 3Make sure to sit out for at least 30min. to facilitate cutting.