Caramel and peanut ice cream pie
- 1/3 cup +2 tablespoons fat-free caramel ice cream topping such as smuckers, divided
- 1/3 cup +2 tablespoons chopped cocktail peanuts with sea salt, such as planters, divided
- 4 cups vanilla low-fat ice cream, softened
- one reduced fat graham cracker crust, 6 ounces
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
How to Make Caramel and peanut ice cream pie
- 1gently fold 1/3 cup caramel topping and 1/3 cup peanuts into ice cream just until caramel is swirled throughout.
- 2Spoon ice cream mixture into graham cracker crust. Sprinkle top of ice cream with remaining 2 tablespoons peanuts
- 3cover and freeze four hours or until firm.
- 4Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons caramel topping over pie. Cut into 10 slices. Sprinkle slices evenly with sea salt just before serving. Makes 10 servings.