Candy Shop Cookie Pizza (Crisp)1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
10 Tbspbutter, softened
1/2 tspvanilla extract
2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cbrown sugar
1/2 cpeanut butter, optional
1 cchocolate candy, chopped, optional
How to Make Candy Shop Cookie Pizza (Crisp)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease 12 inch pizza pan or 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; Set aside.
- In large mixer bowl, beat butter, sugars until creamy; Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture, then stir 1 cup chocolate morsels.
- Using buttered wax paper, spread in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned; Leave in pizza pan. (LEAVE ROOM FOR THE DOUGH TO EXPAND UP THE SIDES OF THE PAN.)
- Immediately sprinkle remaining one cup morsels over crust; Let stand five minutes or until morsels become soft and shiny.
- Gently spread chocolate over crust; Let set.
- After cookie dough has cooled, pizza may have to refrigerated for 30 minutes for chocolate to set.
- Optional Ingredients: If wanted, when pizza cookie comes out of the oven sprinkle one cup morsels on hot crust; drop peanut butter by spoonfuls on morsels.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until morsels become soft and shiny.
- Gently spread chocolate and peanut butter evenly over crust.
- Quickly sprinkle the pizza with chopped candy.
- After cookie dough has cooled, pizza may have to be refrigerated for 30 minutes for topping to set.