★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box vanilla pudding
- 1 tub cool whip devided
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 box red and white candy canes
- and very cold whole milk to make the pudding
How to Make candy cane refridgerator pie
- 1in food proccessor or electric food chopper break up candy canes and put in chopper and crush til fine like powder almost, put in bowl and set aside.
- 2make pudding acording to directions. fold in 1/3 of candy canes. blend well. pudding will turn a little pink. thats ok. now fold in about 1/2 tub of cool whip. blend well.
- 3sprinkle graham cracker crust litely with crushed candy cane. evenly.
- 4pour mixture into graham cracker pie crust. even filling out.
- 5now frost pie with cool whip. not real thick. about 1/2 inch.
- 6now with remainder of candy cane sprinkle liberally on top of cool whip. may freeze til next day and take out about 2 hours before serving. but leave in fridge til ready to serve.
- 7serve cold.