★★★★★ 1 vote5
·1 box vanilla pudding
·1 tub cool whip devided
·1 graham cracker pie crust
·1 box red and white candy canes
·and very cold whole milk to make the pudding
How to Make candy cane refridgerator pie
- in food proccessor or electric food chopper break up candy canes and put in chopper and crush til fine like powder almost, put in bowl and set aside.
- make pudding acording to directions. fold in 1/3 of candy canes. blend well. pudding will turn a little pink. thats ok. now fold in about 1/2 tub of cool whip. blend well.
- sprinkle graham cracker crust litely with crushed candy cane. evenly.
- pour mixture into graham cracker pie crust. even filling out.
- now frost pie with cool whip. not real thick. about 1/2 inch.
- now with remainder of candy cane sprinkle liberally on top of cool whip. may freeze til next day and take out about 2 hours before serving. but leave in fridge til ready to serve.
- serve cold.