Candy Bar pie Easy 5 min By Freda
Instant Pudding, Cool Whip, and Chocolate bars, makes this so easy.
Only 5 Min and you have dessert. Seriously No cooking and only 5 Min.
All the Credit goes to "Hershey's" for this recipe and Photo.
- pie crust, (ready to use) chocolate flavor
- 1 1/4 C
- cold milk
- (3.9 oz) pkg jello chocolate instant pudding mix or vanilla
- 1 Tub
- (8oz) cool whip, thawed and divided
- 4 Bars
- (1.5 oz) hersheys chocolate bars cut or chopped into 1/4" pieces
SIMPLE EASY 5 MIN CANDY BAR PIE , NO BAKING
How to Make Candy Bar pie Easy 5 min By Freda
- 1Beat (1 Min) Your Milk, Pudding mix Plus 1/2 the Coolwhip together in a medium bowl.
(This Mixture should be thick)
- 2Set aside 1/4 C Chocolate candy pieces.
"Stir" the remaining candy into the Chocolate Pudding mixture.
Spoon into Pie Crust.
Spread Remaining cool-whip over the top of the Pudding.
Sprinkle the Remaining Candy pieces over top of Cool-whip.
Or (Hint) you can Add a few Mini Candy Bars tucked into the Top, as is in the Photo.
Chill and serve.