Candy bar pie
- one refrigerated pie crusts from a 15 ounce box, softened as directed on box filling:
- five bars milk chocolate covered peanut, caramel and nougat candy, 2.7 ounces each
- four packages cream cheese, softened, 3 ounces each
- 1/2 cup sugar
- two eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate chips
How to Make Candy bar pie
- 1heat oven to 450°. Place pie crust in a 9 inch glass pie plate as directed on box for one crust filled pie. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until very light Golden Brown. Cool while preparing filling. Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
- 2Place candy bar pieces over bottom of partially baked crusts. In small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in one egg and a time until well blended. Add sour cream and peanut butter, beating until mixture is smooth. Pour over candy bar pieces. Bake at 325° for 30 to 40 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely on cooling rack, about two hours.
- 3In a 1 quart pan, heat whipping cream until very warm. Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Spread over top of pie. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or until set before serving. Garnish with candy pieces. If desired. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie. Serves 10.