Butterscotch Banana Pie
How to Make Butterscotch Banana Pie
- 1Here's the important part: Boil the two cans of sweetened condensed milk for 3 hours unopened on the stove top. Just simmer them on med-low. Keep adding water to keep them covered. 3 hours is a must.
- 2Cool unopened cans in fridge overnight.
- 3In morning, open cans of butterscotch / caramel mixture. It should be firm and light brown in color. Slice into 1 inch slices and layer in graham cracker crust.
- 4Top with sliced bananas, then drizzle peanut butter over bananas. Repeat layers 2-3 times, ending with drizzled peanut butter.
- 5Chill in fridge (or freezer) at least one hour before serving. Top with whipped topping before serving. Enjoy!!