Microwave Apple Pie with Buttermilk Crust
Florence Mokine Rudh gave me this recipe 1-14-94.
1 Tbspcanola oil
6-7 csliced apples
How to Make Microwave Apple Pie with Buttermilk Crust
- Cut together or use food processor the first 5 ingredients.
- Using a fork, mix together the oil and buttermilk.
- Add buttermilk mixture to the above flour mixture and pulse until dough comes together.
- Divide into 4 equal parts and roll out as desired.
- For pie using Haralson apples use 1 cup sugar. Florence places her completely assembled pie into microwave oven on a turntable on full power for "exactly 9 minutes" or "until insided is bubbly".
- Then place in a 425 degree oven for 10 minutes or until crust is nicely browned.