Buttermilk Custard Pie
1/2 call purpose flour- sifted
1 pinchkosher salt
2 tspvanilla extract
1/4 cbutter, melted - (cool not hot )
How to Make Buttermilk Custard Pie
- pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Place Sifted flour in a bowl. Sift your sugar and salt into the flour, Mix
- Lightly beat eggs together in a separate bowl add in Vanilla, Buttermilk and then the melted butter Slowly. mix until blended.
- place the eggs and milk with the flour and sugar mixture blend it together.
- poor this in a 9 inch pie pan sprayed with cooking spray. or what ever you have on had to grease the pan