BUTTERFINGER CANDY BAR PIE
1 pkg(8ozs.) cream cheese, softened
1- - 8 ozcarton frozen whipped topping, thawed
4- - 2.1 ozbutterfinger candy bars
1prepared graham cracker crust ( 9 inch)
How to Make BUTTERFINGER CANDY BAR PIE
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- FOLD in whipped topping, (do not beat with mixer)
- Crush the candy bars; FOLD 1 cup into cream cheese mixture.Spoon mixture into crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining crushed candy bars on top.
- Refrigerate for 2- - 4 hours before slicing. SEE I told you it would be EASY AS PIE!!!!!!!!