- 1 c
- coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/4 c
- butter or margarine
- duncan hines® tub creamy home-style butter cream frosting
- (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1 c
- frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- pecan halves
- 9-inch prepared graham cracker crumb pie crust
How to Make Butter Pecan Pie
- 1Place pecans and butter in 10-inch skillet on medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until butter is lightly browned. Pour into heat-proof large bowl.
- 2Add frosting and cream cheese. Stir until thoroughly blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- 3Pour into prepared crust. Garnish with pecan halves, if desired. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.