- refrigerated pie crusts or homemade pie crust (i always make my own crust)
- 4 c
- dole frozen mixed berries or brand of your choice
- you can use fresh berries when in season
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- quick cooking tapioca
- 1 dash(es)
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Bumble Berry Pie
- 1Line a 9 inch pie plate with crust.
- 2Combine sugar, tapioca & cinnamon. Toss in berries. Add to crust. Dot with the butter. Top with top crust. cut hole or design to vent.
- 3Brush top with milk and sprinkle with granulated sugar lightly.
- 4Bake in a 450 degree oven for 10 minutes. Lower to 350 degrees and bake 25-30 minutes longer.