How to Make Buckeye Pie
- First layer: Mix powdered sugar, peanut butter, and cream cheese together. Add 1/2 of the cool whip and mix until well blended. Divide the mix between the two pie crusts.
- Second layer: Mix the milk and instant pudding together for 2 minutes. Divide the pudding between the two pies. Spread out evenly.
- Top both pies with the remaining cool whip.
- Optional: Garnish with chocolate shavings or sprinkles.
- I usually freeze them until close to serving just to make them firmer and easier to cut and serve.