★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 oz
- packages fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp
- dry instant coffee ( dry)
- package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 c
- 1 (6 ounce) packages english toffee bits ( reserving 2 tablespoons for garnish)
- 3 1/4
- cups whipped cream
How to Make Brownie Trifle
- 1Heat oven to 350F degrees.
Prepare brownie mix as directed on package for 13 × 9-inch rectangular pan, using water, oil and eggs and stirring coffee into batter.
Bake and cool as directed.
Cut brownies into 1-inch squares.
Place half of the brownie squares in the bottom of a 3-quart glass bowl.
Prepare pudding mix as directed on package for pudding, Pour half of the pudding over brownies in bowl.
Top with half each of the toffee bits and whipped cream.
Repeat with remaining brownies, pudding, toffee bits and whipped cream.
Sprinkle with reserved toffee bits.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Cover and refrigerate any remaining trifle (if you have any left, doubtful).