Brown sugar pie
Patty Van Natter
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lblight brown sugar
2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 csalted butter (melted)
1 largedeep dish pie shell (unbaked)
How to Make Brown sugar pie
- Preheat oven to °325. In a mixing bowl combine the brown sugar, eggs, milk, salt, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth with a electric mixer.
- Add the melted butter. Beating while adding.
- Pour the filling into the unbaked pie crust.
- Put the pie on a cookie sheet. Bake at °325 for 50-60 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Transfer pie to a cooling rack and cool to room temperature.