It always becomes someone's new favorite after just one bite.
- premade pie crust (frozen) top and bottom
- 1 lb
- bulk sausage, (pork or turkey)
- 1 large
- broccoli, bunch (or thawed out frozen)
- 1 medium
- yellow onion, chopped
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can(s)
- cream of broccoli soup
How to Make Broccoli Pie
- 1Brown sausage meat and put aside. Poke holes with fork in bottom of pie shell. When the sausage is cooled add to the bottom of the pie shell. If mixed through out, the bottom crust tends to get soggy.
- 2Add over meat layer, broccoli clusters, onions, and garlic. Then cover with half the cheddar then the soup. Top off with the remaining cheddar. Add top crust of pie. Vent with a few slices near center.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees until toasty brown color. Should be between a half hour to 40 minutes. Serve warm.... though cold left overs (if any) are irresistible nibbles every-time the fridge is opened.