BRIANNA MINI WHOOPIE PIES
- 1 box
- sugar free devil's food cake ( use what you have in the pantry)
- 3 large
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 c
- canola oil
- 1 oz
- (8 oz) fat free cream cheese softened
- 1 oz
- (15 oz) betty c. or any is okay container of sugar free vanilla frosting.
- or you can make your own cream cheese frosting,but since we were pushing for time she made it semi- homemade,this time,or she calls some what cheating for now.
- you can add different flavors and colors,she made some with mint flavor and coloring frosting , of red and rolled in christmas sprinkles. .we all can learn so much from all these little ones,and teach them at the time. love grammy's maxey
How to Make BRIANNA MINI WHOOPIE PIES
- 1PREHEAT OVEN TO 350*
LINE cookie sheet with parchment paper set aside.
- 2BEAT cake mix,eggs, water and oil,in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes scraping bowl occasionally.
- 3DROP batter onto prepare cookie sheets,
PREFERABLY using a medium scoop(about 2 TABLESPOONS.)
SPREAD batter into 2 1/4- inch diameter circles,2 inches apart.
- 4BAKE 7 to 9 minutes or until center is set.
COOL for 1 minute on the cookie sheet.AND tranfer it to cookie wrack and let it cool completely
- 5BEAT cream cheese in small bowl until lightly and fluffy with electric mixer on medium speed.
ADD frosting,color or flavors and can frosting mixing well.
- 6PLACE half of pies flat side up.
Spread with 2 Tablespoons filling in the center of each.
TOP with remaining pies.rounded side up,
PRESS gently rounding the pies on a plate or just wax paper .WITH THE Christmas sugar crystals.
CHILL UNTIL READY TO SERVE IT .ENJOY THE MEMORIES AND love with your family and friends.Make some one else Smile share a smiling whoopie pie. LOVE GRAMMY'S Maxey.