Bonnie's Blueberry Pie
- 9-inch pie crust, baked with chopped pecans scattered on the bottom (as many as you want . . . i use a lot!)
- envelope dream whip, prepared according to package directions
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c
- sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 can(s)
- blueberry pie filling
How to Make Bonnie's Blueberry Pie
- 1Bake pie crust for half the time called for. Sprinkle nuts on crust, and finish baking. Cool crust.
- 2Prepare Dream Whip according to directions on package; mix in cream cheese; mix in sugar.
- 3Put in refrigerator for a couple of hours; then spread pie filling on top. Return to refrigerator for a while before serving.