Bluebery Banana Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz
- philadelphia cream cheese
- 16 oz
- whipped cream, i whip my own with a little sugar.
- 1 can(s)
- blueberry pie filling
- graham cracker pie shell.
How to Make Bluebery Banana Pie
- 1I mix whipped cream with softened cream cheese and taste frequently until I like it, I think it comes out with more cream cheese than whipped cream , but you really have to experiment.
- 2Line the bottom of a graham cracker pie shell with bananas ( I use two bananas per pie ). Spread cheese/whipped cream mixture on top of bananas and top with blueberry filling.